The Hellenic Institute of Cultural Diplomacy proudly presents its first event dedicated to the Asia Minor Catastrophe. For everyone to be able to understand the hidden meanings and the importance of the events that occurred before and after the Catastrophe, a panel of energetic and hard-working individuals has been established.
1. Prof. Dr. Alexandros Katranis (Ambassador, ret)
2. Tehmine MARTOYAN (Ph.D. in History Senior Researcher at the Armenian Genocide Victims & Survivors, Documentation & Research Department, the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute Foundation)
3. Ismini Lamb (Associate Teaching Professor at Georgetown University, Director – Modern Greek Studies Program)
4. Jeffrey Levett (The National School of Public Health Greece & The European Center for Peace and Development (ECPD))
5. CENGIZ AKTAR (Professor of Political Science at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)